What We Need
We currently help more than 500 families a month. We also provide for sister agencies and local churches. The list below are items we need year-round. Your cash donations enable us to make bulk food purchases, stretching your dollar.
"I want the children to feel normal. When a family's poor, it's embarrassing for a child to bring home friends from school and find an empty cupboard, or nothing fun to eat. So yes, they get milk and cheese. But also chips and candy. Those are what make a child smile."
- Fresh and canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned and dried beans
- Soups and sauces: all types, including tomato (whole, diced & paste)
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Lunch box items for kids
- Cereals & grains: oats, rice, etc
- Meats and meals: chicken, tuna, stew, chili,lunch meats
- Canned soups (Chicken Noodle, Cream of Chicken, Beef Stew)
- Dairy products (milk, Cottage cheese etc.)
- Pasta: spaghetti, macaroni (with cheese too), ravioli, bowties, shells
- Baking goods: flour, sugar (white & brown) honey, cooking oil
- Baby food and formula
- Sugar-free and gluten-free products
- Pet food (cat and dog)
Paper & Hygiene Products
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Toilet paper, napkins, paper towels
- Garbage bags
- Soap, shampoos, conditioners
- Tooth brushes, tooth paste, dental floss
- Women's hygiene products
- Razors, shaving cream
- Laundry detergent, dish soap, tub and tile cleanser, etc.
Household & Miscellaneous Items
- Kitchen supplies: kitchen utensils, pots, pans, small appliances, tableware (gently used)
- Bedding: sheets, pillow cases, blankets (gently used)
- Bathroom: towels and bathroom supplies (gently used)
- Baby items: car seats, toys, cribs, strollers (gently used)
- Books & videos: VHS, DVD, CD for children and adults
- Clothing: all types, especially winter coats & children's clothes (gently used)
- School supplies: backpacks, paper, pencils, pens, crayons
- New toys and holiday gifts
HOW TO DONATE
Call us at 971-506-7827 to arrange for pick-up or delivery of your donation, or for help organizing a food drive for your school, church or youth group.
Last but not least, we need your involvement. Contact us to see how you can volunteer.
Thank you for your donations